Looking for a destination that will deliver plenty of wow! moments for the whole family? Then, Lithuania is the perfect place for your next family holiday. The biggest of the Baltic states is a wonderland for the curious. Those interested in ancient myths and local legends will discover the country’s mysterious and fascinating history. Fans of outdoor fun will enjoy Lithuania’s natural wonders. More than a hundred family-friendly museums invite you to explore by touch and learn through play, leaving no time to get bored. In Lithuania, memorable moments and unforgettable adventures wait around every corner at any time of year. Pick your must-sees and must-dos to match your superpower:
- For art lovers and history buffs – interactive museums and city sculptures you can talk to on the phone;
- For the outdoorsy – open air activities from corn mazes to adventure parks;
- Enthusiasts of the wet and wild will have fun at water and wakeboarding parks;
- Are you a family of animal people? Meet owls, penguins, horses, bison, and relax at a deer spa;
- Mystery lovers will enjoy spooky local tales of witches, devils, and the Basilisk hiding in the dungeons of Vilnius;
- Railfans and motorheads will discover the retro narrow-gauge railway and battle-tested vintage army equipment;
- For the sweet-toothed – delicious museums of chocolate, honey, and pastries.
Make Lithuania your next family adventure!
Select a topic of interest
Map of attractionsFor more information, click this icon on the map.
You may also like